Starring: Gordon Ramsay
Directed by: Richard Bond , Natalie Burke
Produced by: Richard Bond , Natalie Burke
Chef Gordon Ramsay is back for another edgy season of this razor-sharp, raw - and totally uncensored - series.
Item Number: 15252
Turning up the heat on perfection
Chef Gordon Ramsay is back for another edgy season of this razor-sharp, raw - and totally uncensored - series. Stakes are high as Ramsay recruits a different brigade of passionate amateurs each week to see if they can live up to the task of feeding the diners in his new restaurant. With his reputation on the line and the customers only paying if they are satisfied, one thing is for sure: no one in the kitchen is getting off easy.
This season is packed with fiery competition, cross-country travels, celebrity cook-off challenges, taste tests and angry chefs. Each episode also features easy-to-learn gourmet dishes, so that you can prepare great food at home in a matter of minutes. It's a lesson in cooking that you will not forget! Always energetic and never censored, Chef Gordon Ramsay whips up portions of discipline that will give you a pretty good idea of why they call this show "The F Word".
Episode highlights include celebrity guest diners Nick Knowles, Kathy Burke, Jeremy Clarkson, Janet Street-Porter, David Walliams and many more...
Episode 1 - Four butchers from the West Midlands line up in the kitchen.
The Butchers' result - 112 of the 150 plates they served were paid for.
The recipes include:
* Sautéed potatoes with red mullet and anchovy
* Saddle of lamb with apricot and cumin stuffing
* Summer pudding with lime crème fraiche
Episode 2 - Three City traders cook in the kitchen.
The Boys' result - 117 of the 150 plates they served were paid for.
* Sesame-crusted tuna with watercress salad
* Sea bass with broccoli, sorrel sauce and salsify
* Apple fritters and doughnuts with maple syrup and yoghurt
Janet Street-Porter cooked off with Gordon.
Cliff Richard took part in a blind taste-test with wine.
Episode 3 - Four PR girls from London cook in the kitchen.The Girls' result - 46 of the 150 plates they served were paid for.
* Scrambled eggs with wild mushrooms on toast
* Black bream with basil and peas ‘bonne femme'
* Citrus fruit with pink Champagne sabayon
Darren Gough cooks off with Gordon in the kitchen.
Gordon visits Jeremy Clarkson at home, and cooks for him.
Episode 4 - Four brothers from Bolton cook in the kitchen.The Boys' result - 94 of the 150 plates they served were paid for.
* Summer garden soup with crayfish tails and walnut pesto
* Rabbit fricassée with tagliatelle
* Rhubarb souffle with white chocolate sauce
Dermot O'Leary takes part in the recipe challenge.
Episode 5 - Four Doctors, used to emergencies, are in Gordon's kitchen.
The Doctors' result - 128 of the 150 plates they served were paid for.
* Salt and pepper squid with sautéed baby bok choy
* Chicken legs with pea and broad bean risotto
* Crêpes suzette
John Humphreys took part in the recipe challenge.
Dean Lennox Kelly was the in the restaurant.
Episode 6 - Four Oxford Students come to cook in Goron's kitchen.
The Students' result - 83 of the 150 plates they served were paid for.
* Dublin Bay prawn toast with Japanese marinated cucumber
* Lemon sole en papillote with chard and Jersey Royals
* Plum tatin with clotted cream
Michelle Collins rises to the recipe challenge with cottage pie, and Jonathan Ross learns how to kill eel.
Episode 7 - The Adams Family come to cook in the kitchen.
The Family's result - 111 of the 150 plates they served were paid for.
* Artichoke, asparagus, tomato and onion tart
* Breast of duck with sautéed new potatoes
* Four-minute chocolate mousse
Nick Knowles challenges Gordon with a beef recipe, and actress Jessie Wallace appears in the restaurant.
Episode 8 - Four Farmers' Daughters rise to the kitchen challenge.
The Daughters' result - 120 of the 150 plates they served were paid for.
* Crab mayonnaise wraps with mango salsa
* Beef fillet with a gratin of mushrooms and potatoes
* Hot chocolate fondant
John Thompson rises to the recipe challenge with sausage pie.
Episode 9 - The four Doctors come back to cook in the final episode of this series, and achieve an amazing 149/150 score!
The Doctors are: Peta Longstaff, Francesca Garnham, Lucy Bingham and GB (Gboyinwa Ajayi).
* Scallops and new potato salad with summer truffle dressing
* Roast loin of pork, pressed belly of pork, caramelised apple wedges with broccoli and mustard mash
* Gordon's apple tart ‘Thierry'
The pork comes from Gordon's free range pigs.
Both Janet Street-Porter and Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall take on Gordon in the recipe challenge.
Goron visits David Walliams and cooks halibut.
"England's most famous chef" - The New York Times
"A brilliant cook" - The Vancouver Sun
If you'd like, you can complete the full registration which will allow you to rate products and leave reviews on this site.